We have the choice. Continue as before or continue to live?
Here is something I found online:
Here is the translation:
- Do I really need this?
- How many of the same product do I have already?
- How often will I actually use it?
- How long will it remain in working order?
- Can I let someone else borrow it?
- Do I have something similar?
- Can I live without it?
- Can I repair it myself?
- Do I really want it?
- What will I do with it when I no longer need it?
- Who gets the money I pay for it?
- How and where was it made?
- How long will it make me happy?
There are two opinions:
If this Mem becomes common consent, Germany can close its doors in one week. The reason is evidently that our system will no longer work.
If this Mem becomes common consent, your children and their children might at least have a chance to live off what this earth could offer.
? The reasoning is that consumption mania leads us away from ourselves. We are part of nature!
We have the choice!
It does not seem to be an easy choice.
When, on Silvester night, the rockets will again go up, I will think about it. For the new year.
(Translated by EG)