Says the USA as they look towards EUROPE …
I find it terrible
- After all, up to now I believed it is the world-wide goal of everybody to wage fewer wars, kill fewer people, produce less misery and build fewer weapons.
- And that weapons always will only be useful for business in the weapons industry.
- In the last fifty years, I myself never knew a war that solved any problems. On the contrary.
- Side effect: now I know that Greece (relative to its gross national product) is the EU country that spends most money on armament (2,4 %) and Germany (thanks to the strict rules formulated by the “federation partners” when we were “re-united”), least (1,2 %).
- Just like I always also hear that, among all the EU countries, Greece is worst off and Germany best off.
🙂 Honi soit qui mal y pense!
And here are some questions.
- Why does not EUROPE counter by asking the USA to spend more money on climate protection?
- How does EUROPE expect to become more independent if they do not vehemently oppose the amoral request of the USA, rather than agreeing like an obedient sheep?
- What exactly are the shared values of the USA and Europe that need to be defended?
(Would you like me to guess? I cannot think of very much.)
- Does the NATO really have to manoeuvre in the Baltic States and already plan the next manoeuvres in Poland?
In particular, I do not understand it because EUROPE, just like the USA (and the same is true for the enemy RUSSIA) are bankrupt with permanently increasing debts. And besides, these nations, just like the entire world, have totally different concerns that they really should get worried about. It is the “fear that eats up the soul” and truly fills the heads of some old men from a world long gone. That makes me sad.
(Translated by EG)