Currently, you get manifests like mushrooms sprouting from the soil, for example the Manifesto of New Work (Manifest zur neuen Arbeit) as a Microsoft (!) denomination on #newwork.
Inspired by #PMCampBER and beautiful discussions in the last few days, I now came up with a manifesto of life. Naturally, the agile manifesto (this time you get the link to the English version), stood in as a model.
Here is how my proposal for a manifesto of life:
Manifesto for Life
We are looking for values that make it possible to live in joy and with courage
and we try to live said values in our own lives and when in contact with others.
Looking for these attitude of mind, we learned to appreciate:
- Self-responsibility and self-organisation beat being controlled by others and immaturity!
- Values and positions (mind-set) beat morals and dogmata!
- Love and peace beat hatred and war!
- Freedom and abstinence beat suppression and extravagance!
- Trust and transparency beat distrust and secrecy!
Now all we need is a few equally minded people who wish to sign!?
(recommendations for improvements welcome)
(Translated by EG)