Current State of Affairs
Some time ago, I started the following poll in the IF Blog:
What would you do to overcome the EURO crisis?
- Introduce new currencies and consequently economic achievement! (36%, 36 votes)
- Re-establish the old currencies for all countries! (20%, 20 votes)
- Support the EURO by all possible means and more! (17%, 17 votes)
- The policy of the FRG and EU is the only one that makes sense and will therefore be successful. (15%, 15 votes)
- Free currency choice – the market will find its own way out! (12%, 12 votes)
Total number of votes: 100
First and foremost, I would like to thank all those 100 readers who voted. Isn’t that something to be proud of!
And here is a short comment on the current state of the poll. It is remarkable that 36 readers are in favour of introducing “new currencies” and 20 are for the “re-establishment of the old currencies”. Taken together, that is far more than half of all the votes.
And there were even 12 in favour of a free currency choice. Well, Amazon, Ebay and Paypal will like to hear that. World-wide private currencies. Now wouldn’t that be something?
But only 32 IF Blog readers supported the EURO!
🙂 Mind you, this is regardless of the fact that IF Blog readers are definitely not the most stupid citizens of this country!
You are still welcome to vote, but:
Are there any ideas for a new poll?
I would be delighted to have a new question to put to the reader’s vote! Just send me an email. Then I will stop this one and exchange it for a new poll.
(Translated by EG)